Kiotechagil supplies high performance natural feed additives to the aquaculture and agriculture markets. It brings together the expertise of Kiotech and Agil across the three key protein sources of poultry, pig and fish. Kiotechagil has a distribution network in over 50 countries and aims to be the leading player in supplying high performance natural feed additives - enhancing health, growth and sustainability in aquaculture and agriculture.
- Agil established in 1936
- Agil set up a Feed Additives Division in 1985
- Agil launched its first acid product called SALKIL using mineral carrier technology in 1987, provides control of enteropathogens throughout the entire digestive tract.
- Kiotech acquired Agil, natural feed additive producer for pig and poultry markets, in 2006.
- Kiotech International plc incorporated more than 10 years ago.
- Kiotech International plc listed on London Stock Exchange AIM Market in 2005.
- Government & Industry Joint Venture with Cefas (Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science) – part of the UK agricultural ministry, DEFRA
- Kiotech has a 20-year license with Cefas to globally commercialise Cefas’ technical developments.