Neutox contains four active components with specific activity in related areas.
- Mixed silicates to specifically bind polar mycotoxins.
- Purified primary growth yeast cell wall (YCW) to bind non-polar mycotoxins and stimulate the immune system.
- Kieselguhr for selective mycotoxin absorption and for better dispersion in feed.
- Propionic acid in a safe form to prevent new mould growth and consequently new toxin development.
Neutox is a unique blend of natural ingredients and is safe to feed to all classes of livestock.
- Does not bind vitamins or nutrients.
- Formulated to bind a broad spectrum of both polar and non-polar toxins.
- Beta - Glucans in the YCW bind with specific receptors which enhance immunocompetance.
- Mannan oligosaccharides in the YCW promote particular antigen presentation activation of a positive immune response.
- By preventing liver damage due to Aflatoxicosis and assisting the immune response Neutox ensures livestock express more of their genetic potential.
Preventative use 0.5 kg/t.
For treatment use 1.0 -2.5kg/t.
The inclusion rate should increase in line with elevated mycotoxin contamination.
Neutox is packed in 25kg multi-walled bags valve sacks.